Sunday 26 June 2011

About the Wolf (Me)

My name is Andrew, I am the Whitewolfbushcrafter, I live in the UK and have been doing survival and bushcraft since 2009, it started due to my scouting which I started at age 8, got my first pen knife aged 12 and been going ever since.
My goal is to learn to live compfortably in nature, not just survive, I am interested in many primative arts, natural foods, carving, I want to try forging and smithing, I have a few different perminent "dens" setup around my area, which is where most of my videos are shot from.
I chose the wolf as my name and symbol because they have been my favorite animal from birth, I admire their grace and care, and family nature, I wish to learn and grow to be as silent as them, as fast and as accurate in my hunting.
My videos aren't very popular yet, I am relativly new to this, I do requests for videos so if you want to see anything just ask I will endevour to help, I am slowly going back to basics, the less I need to carry the better and over time my videos will hopefully show my change from camper too bushcrafter.

God bless you and yours
Andrew (Whitewolfbushcrafter)

No comments:

Post a Comment